I’m back with another one!
There’s not too much to write about this one, as it’s my fourth M6696 that I’ve made.
This time, I’ve chosen the slim skirt rather than the gathered skirt. It lends a whole different vibe to the pattern, and feels much more structured. I think that with the slim skirt, I should have added some sort of sleeve.
I made it out of this really bright red linen from Fabric.com. This bold of a color is not usually for me, but it was part of a costume. I’m considering dying it and replacing the buttons to match, but once a garment is complete I’m pretty lazy. Only time will tell.